Who has the caliber to become India’s next prime minister?
As India is approaching the 2014 elections, there is a huge battle between Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi. Both of them are youth icon’s. One is known to be the lion of the country and other is known to be a politician who belongs to the ruling dynasty. Let see some facts about them.
Narendra modi is the “second Iron man of India”. He is a synonym for development. He is the Indian politician who is capable enough to transform the every field into a prosperous one. He is a man with vision and he is known to be the powerhouse of ideas. His projects are exclusively crafted for contributing development.
He has achieved many success stories for Gujarat. We bring to you a small list of his achievements from his universe of success
- He has prevented the evaporation of 90 lakh liters of water annually from his canal top solar project.
- A 600 MW solar park one of the largest solar parks in the world.
- Usage of Bio diesel hike by 108%.
- Horticulture production increased by 108%
- Establishing Kutch as an industrial hub
- He is the best chief minister of India
- He establishes the best urban transport system
- He established the best E-Governed Project -“E-Gram Vishwa Gram”
- He has more than million Indian followers
- He is the first Indian CM to be featured in the Times magazine.
Rahul Gandhi, A successor of Sonia Gandhi. He is believed to be the youth Icon. He and his party have a very strong stand in Uttar Pradesh. He is an MP (Member of parliament). He entered politics in 2004, it was a period when congress led coalition government had come to power
The following are some achievements of Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi had retained the seat of Amethi by defeating his rival by 3,33,000 votes.
- Congress party had got 10 more seats In Uttar Pradesh in 2009 , under his leadership.
- He has brought democratization in the Youth Congress
- He was titled as the “youth Icon of India”.
While researching about his achievements we viewed a webpage rahulgandhiachievements. It was a blank page. This symbolizes that many people think Rahul Gandhi has not achieved much for himself as well as the country. One can’t blame him since he hasn’t never held a responsibility of a state, he has never headed a state.
We think that a clear visionary man has to be the prime minister of India in 2014. He should lead the country and solve major issues like black money, corruption, poverty and unemployment. The basic needs of a common man has to be provided to them. May the best man win the battle.
Who should be India’s next prime minister according to you?